1. Check the U-disk or USB extension cable if it is in poor contact.
The USB extension cable is generally 1.5 meters, not over than 5 meters.
2. Maybe the control card power supply voltage is low, generally need about 5V.
3.Format the U-disk to FAT/FAT32, and export the program again, plugged into the U-disk to the control card,
then restart the control card.
4.Replace the U-disk, such as: Sandisk, HP and so on.
5. Check if two or more mobile devices are plugged into your computer, and the program is not exported to the U-disk which plug in the control card.
6.if the screen show " USB NoFile/Error/Error1/Error2", the reason is as follows.
1) USB NoFile, no program file in U-disk;
2) Error,the width/hight paramters in screen setting exceeds the control range of the controller;
3)Error1,U-disk files format error,need format to FAT/FAT32;
4)Error2,program is too large.
Address : Floor 18, NO.196 Tangtou Street, Shiyan Town, Shenzhen City, China
Copyright @ HUIDU technology Rights Reserved.
Huidu Asynchronous LED Controller